Friday, November 14, 2008

Lady,

I'm sorry that you are sad. I know he lived a long life and I know he was sick. I know you knew it was coming...but so soon? I wish I knew what to do for you. It's okay to let it out. It's okay to be sad. Don't feel like you have to be the strong one and hold everyone together. You don't. Everyone else will be okay, just like you will. Continue to watch over everyone but most of all watch out for yourself. He will do the same. I love you lady and am here for you. Please let me know what I can do to help.

(I'm sure I can make some sort of mean casserole....isn't that what you're supposed to do?)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh lady...you are the bestest friend a person could have. Thank you! I honestly think our talk earlier was the most I've discussed it with anyone so thank you!. I love you!

as for the casserole...you know my feelings there...perhaps a mean martini? ;-)

Amanda said...

I can do a martini too... have no fear! Love you