Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank you

As another year in my life comes to an end, or starts anew, whatever the case may be, I think of things for which I am thankful. There are so many things. Too many to list, really. When I look back to one year ago, I think of all the things that are different now. Things are good.


Life is good.


I just want to say Thank You to my friends. I appreciate you so much. I love that you love me, no matter who I am. I am so glad that you knew me at my worst and know me at my best and have stuck by my side and supported me through everything.


I love you.

2 comments:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Awwww, you are so sweet! I am so glad you are happy. Happiness couldn't happen to a nicer girl! We love you!

Jennifer said...

I love you lady!