Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Something!


After what seemed like forever, our Something has arrived! John, as promised, brought it to work for me to open! He just got a baby and a new car, I think he just wanted an excuse to leave the house...


He handed me the package and everyone wanted to know WHAT on earth we were doing! "It's Something" That's all we could say. Then we explained what we'd done. I was so excited! Who was going to want it? Would we fight over it's contents? The suspense was killing me!


I opened the package.


This is what it was:


Yep. A microphone...

What am I going to do with that?

I can't wait to get another Something! That was too much fun!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll take it.

Jennifer said...

OMG! That is hilarious! How did you not tell me that!

Amanda said...

funny! i thought for sure we'd talked about it....incessantly ;)

...tommy-it's still in the package it arrived in. come and get it :)