Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend from high school, Lorelle. The instructions for this tag are to pick the 4th picture folder on my computer; choose and post the 4th picture; explain the picture; and tag 4 other people to participate.

This picture is from this summer. It was my 28th Birthday and I was on my way to work. It was a pretty great day considering. When I got to work my friends made me a cake (German Chocolate, my favorite) and gave me a gift certificate to Target. Then when I got home the kids had made me a beautiful strawberry cake... b/c that's apparently what I wanted. I also got flowers all the way from Birmingham, it was a wonderful birthday surprise!


Now I tag:

Tommy Terrell
Lauren Duffy
Jasika Nicole
Lana Carlson

1 comment:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Oooh, that was fun! We did ours and tagged four more! YAY for good ideas! How are you doing beautiful lady? We are wonderful.