Friday, July 11, 2008

pitter patter


Everyone I know is having a baby... well, that's not true, not even close actually, but there are quite a few bundles of joy coming right around the corner! I'm so excited about all these new babies and have found the most wonderful gifts for them... Pigtails & Polkadots , Angela (Morgan) Wimmer's monogram online store is wonderful! In addition to all the precious baby things, there are things for toddlers and even adults. I've already placed one order which received rave reviews and I'm getting ready to order 5 more things. I think that everyone needs something monogrammed! Angela can do special orders too, so check out her site and get to shopping!

2 comments:

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

ummm. can i say ADORABLE! I think I will have to check it out and order my little man something. Thanks for sharing! :-) Oh, and let's meet up Sat. night August 9th for dinner. I am going to get Stacy and her new guy and Andrew and Marian and some folks. What do you think? Let me know....

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were posting this - thanks!! I just got two more of your baby orders in the mail and they are too cute (if I do say so myself :)!)