Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well Kids

The time has come.
The time is now,
To move back home,
But I don't know how...
It's the news we've all been waiting for! Mama I'm commin' home! I turned in my notice today and will be leaving Memphis Sept 14th. There is SO MUCH to do and SO LITTLE time to do it! I have so much work to finish here before I can leave (or at least before I will feel comfortable leaving). I can put basically everything I own in my car, because, as Jennifer so eloquently puts it, I am a nomad. I'm ready to put that lifestyle behind me (so I will be accepting donations of any sort).
I am looking for a place to live and for things to put in that place. I have a limited budget and a cat (also a need for clean dishes). If you have any suggestions, please, do tell!

No comments: