Monday, March 16, 2009

It's been so long

It was pointed out to me this weekend that I have basically fallen off the grid the past few weeks/months. I'm sorry. I could give all the excuses in the world, most of which are true: I've been working, A LOT. Overtime during the week, on call on the weekends, plus I work Sundays. That leaves me with little extra time, which I don't want to spend in front of the computer. I've also been on a diet, which has meant A LOT of time quality in the kitchen. (At least it's paid off so far. I've lost over 20lbs this month!) Like I said, I could go on and on....
So that's what's been going on in my life since my absence. Work, work, work, cooking, and a little time left for sleep and play. I've been spending a lot of time on me and it's been great! My OT ends at the end of this month - I have 6 days left (of course it's spread out over 3 weeks)!!
April will be VERY busy! I will be going to the beach for a much needed vacation one weekend, to see Styx the next, in the middle of the month my grandfather will be inducted into the Alabama Road Builders Association Hall of Fame, and at the end of the month I will be on the 12th row at Ray Lamontagne!
...and that's just what's already on the schedule...

No comments: