Monday, January 19, 2009

I am connected

Guess what!? I have a computer.... in my house. And not only do I have a computer... in my house, I also have the internet. If it sounds like I've been living under a rock, have no fear, I've just been technologically impaired for the past 4 months or so... and now that I have one again, I feel unstoppable! (okay, maybe not, but I at least feel as if I belong in this century, which is pretty excellent in and of itself)
Yesterday was a fabulous day when everything finally worked out and I was able to connect. I don't have a desk and I haven't really figured out the optimum place for my computer but it works and I can use it and it's mine and that's all that really matters. (The best run on sentence ever by the way)

The ironic thing, I am blogging from work.




1 comment: