Friday, October 17, 2008

For those who may be wondering...

It's been a long time since my last post.... sorry.

Just a quick update. I have moved and am settling in to my new place and new job. I love being back near my friends and family (although they may disagree). I have a "roommate" although we don't share rooms or even places... really, he's my landlord. James. He's pretty super! I still need a few more things to complete the "home" but for now everything is wonderful. I love being able to have my friends over and for them to feel comfortable and welcome. It's a great feeling!

Nothing too extraordinary is going on, but hopefully I'll have more resources soon enough so that I can post the mundane in the meantime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! I am glad to hear from you again. I was missing your posts. Glad to hear you are back in the ham. NOt sure when we are coming that way again. Gotta run for now, but blog again soon lady! Love you lots! :-)